The Rejoice Basic 2LP Set comes with:
- The 16 Rejoice tracks remastered specially for vinyl, spanning across 2 high quality LPs for even better sonic quality.
- A digital download card which includes 23 songs, including:
- The full remastered Rejoice album.
- A bonus version of "The Last From Me".
- And the bonus 6 track "Rock n' Roll Is True EP".
- A lyric booklet.
BONUS TRACKS (VIA DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD):
- The Last From Me (Line Dance Version)
- Forest Fire
- All Is Quiet On The Western Front
- The Active Rock Retro Remix Anthem
- Rock n' Roll Is True
Rejoice is Urchin’s third full length release. It was produced by Tomato and mixed by Josh Wilbur (Lamb Of God, Tenacious D, Megadeth, Pink). And features the lineup that included Tomato on vocals/drums, B-ILL and Robbie “Seahag” Mangano on lead guitars, and Michael Davidson on bass. Rejoice also features vocal legend Ellen Foley (Meatloaf, The Clash) on the song “The Rooster Says Good Morning”, and longtime Urchin collaborator Jack Krause on “Living Well Lady". The album was recorded at the now closed, legendary Stratosphere Studios (Adam Schlesinger from Fountains Of Wayne and James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins’ studio).
Urchin looks at Rejoice as “The Return Of The Guitar Rock Album”, with its longer jams, solos, and guitar harmonies. The album plays like an Urchin live show roller coaster ride, and showcases the well-oiled touring machine that the band had become. As well as further exploring the band’s wide mix of musical styles, including the anthemic side that was explored in the previous release, "The Diamond”, in songs like “Jesse Tenser” and “Don’t Walk Me Down That Road”, the pop side in songs like “The Last From Me”, the twisted side in songs like “Go To Your Room”, and the metal epic side in songs like “Disappointment Has Come Upon Me”.
2019 will see the release of Rejoice on Tomato’s “Steven Records", in an expanded format, including the bonus “Rock n’ Roll is True EP" of 7 never heard before unreleased recordings from the Rejoice era.